Friday, December 21, 2012

ANOTHER Naked Product? Are We Serious Right Now, Urban Decay?

Yup, it's true. Urban Decay is beating the dead NAKED horse once again, but this time it's with nail polish. Oh boy... here we go again!


This set contains six nail polishes in popular NAKED palette shades and several different finishes (cream, metallic, shimmer, glitter, and the like). Each nail polish contains 0.16 oz of product, which I think is a ridiculously small amount. The shades are Hustle, Naked, Smog, Toasted, Creep, and Sidecar. 

The NAKED Nail Set is going to be released on Sephora.com on the 26th of December for $26, but if you're addicted enough loyal enough to be a VIB you can get your hands on it right now.

So, my lovelies, what do you think? Personally, I'm exhausted by this NAKED trend. Stahp.  

5 comments:

  1. MAKE IT STAHP CARLY, MAKE IT STAHP. WHEN WILL THE NUDITY END.

    legit though they need to get moar original before people start writing them off as a one trick brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are becoming one. They have about a billion and 1 NAKED products, I haven't seen a real colorful release from them in ages with the exception of the Vice Palette (and the little 6 pan Fun, Feminine, and Dangerous palettes do NOT count because they just got dressed up and that was it).
      I'm honestly about to put my foot through the executive's door and yell at them to get their butts in gear. NO MOAR NEUTRALS! WE HAVE ENOUGH!

      Delete
    2. I just want them to be the edgy, bold, colorful brand that I covet products from again!

      Delete
  2. I am usually underwhelmed by higher end nail polishes.....nothing about them seems to warrant their higher price tag. I'll probably stick with Essie/OPI/etc, rather than pic these up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The only high end polishes I own (Chanel Peridot and Dior Camel) both suck! My $8 Essie obsession seems to suit me just fine, thankyouverrymuch!

      Delete