This holiday set from Too Faced retails for a very reasonable $56, considering that it has 20 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, a chubby lip pencil (full sized), and a mini mascara! A Few of My Favorite Things is exclusive to Sephora, and as of 12/2, it is sold out online. :( I don't know if they'll be restocking it online anytime soon, but it should also be available in stores.
Here is the palette in all of its glory!
Swatch time for the eyeshadows:
And now on to the cheek products:
Here is a closer look at the Lip Injection Color Bomb! in Bee Sting and the Better than Sex mascara Mini:
On to the rapid fire review!
- Eyeshadows have marvelous texture and great opacity with the exception of a few shades here and there (Whiskers on Kittens is the first one that comes to mind)
- The cheek products are either super pigmented or offer the perfect amount of opacity for their intended purpose.
- Better than Sex is literally better than sex. A+ for this mascara! It does pretty much everything except for my taxes.
- Bee Sting is a gorgeous shade, wears for quite some time, and is SUPER moisturizing.
- Attractive and sleek packaging.
- TREMENDOUS value, both in amount of products and in quality of products.
- Limited availability.
- Whiskers on Kittens, Ooh la Orchid, and Party Time are a little too sheer.
- Evergreen and Moon on Their Wings are patchy.
- Personal preference: Sun Bunny is WAY too shimmery.
- The plastic sheet that is supposed to keep the eyeshadows and cheek products from messing each other up is a loose sheet. I would have preferred if it was attached.
- Bee Sting well... stings. Then again it IS a lip plumper.
Final verdict: Not regretting this purchase in the least bit! So far, it is my favorite holiday set for this year!