Today I'm bringing you another YouTube collaboration quad from ColourPop. Last week I gave y'all my thoughts on the KathleenLights quad, and now we're moving on to Shaaanxo.
Mmmm... dat packaging tho.
The colors in this quad are mainly neutrals, but then you have this random khaki green? Well, ok.
If you aren't familiar with the ColourPop Super Shock Shadows, they're this weird hybrid of a mousse, a cream, and a powder and they apply best with a dense synthetic brush or with your finger.
Here are the shades that you get in this set:
- light champagne
- The texture on this one is a little dry, making it flaky and a bit patchy on the lid
- mid-tone peachy brown
- I have no complaints with this one! It blends awesomely
- warm red bronze
- no complaints on this one either
- mid-tone khaki green
- This one is also a bit dry and stiff. It takes some work to not be patchy
Size: 2.1 g per eyeshadow
- Selfie and Deluxe knock it out of the park
- Good balance of mattes and shimmers
- Xo and Rebel have texture issues
Cruelty free: Oui, cherie!
Final thoughts: I wasn't expecting to like this quad because the colors look so weird together, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think that this quad will make a gorgeous fall look. Deluxe, at least to me, is the total star of this set.
More information about this product HERE.