- O.C.C "Anime" is a "seriously neon fuchsia". This liquid, seriously punchy pink packs a whollop and stays all day with a tingly peppermint feeling and a satin/matte finish.
- Maybelline "Cherry on Top" packs enough bright fuchsia-pink to really POP, but is sheer enough to wear out on errands.
- Milani "Pink Rave" combines the opacity of a matte lipstick with the comfort and shine of a gloss in this bright fuchsia gem of a drugstore lippie.
- Too Faced "Melted Fuchsia" is super bright, super opaque, super fuchsia, and super matte, making it the ultimate statement lip.
- Revlon "Adorned" is not for the faint of heart! This cool-toned, super opaque fuchsia gloss has a little (or a lot) extra something in the form of fuchsia and blue glitter. Ka-POW!
- CoverGirl "Watermelon Twist" is the ultimate "I'm lazy, but chic" lip. Just swipe on some of this sheer, bright pink balm and you're ready to go!
Spring Pink Lip Picks
Saturday, May 24, 2014
- ► 2016 (88)
- ▼ May (4)
- ► 2013 (43)
Powered by Blogger.