Drugstore Sightings!

Monday, February 25, 2013
It's been a while since I've ventured into my local Fred Meyer, but I was very impressed with my trip yesterday!

Revlon ColorStay liquid concealer and some new ColorBurst products (including the new shades of the Lip Butters for those of you who like them).



The CUTEST Lip Smacker collection that I've ever seen! I may have to pick up a few of these. 

The new bright and bubbly spring "Fruity" collection from Essence.

My Freddies FINALLY got a full Milani display which includes the newly reformulated lipstick AND the Shadow Eyez eyeshadow pencils! Score!

Maybelline recently released a few uber bright Color Show nail polish shades for spring.

Naked Tips & Neon Lips from revlon. I'm secretly in love with everything in this picture. 


I'm so sorry that tis picture is blurry, but holy moly NYX AT A EASILY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION! It's a tiny display, but it has a ton of fun stuff. If you have a Freddies near you, go get you some!

4 comments:

  1. Jealousss. I'm eyeing that Essence Fruity collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... The little eye sorbets look really interesting.

      Delete
  2. *cries* we don't get all the essence collections here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! :( Well, in all fairness, neither does the US. Damn Germany and their awesome cheap drugstore makeup!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top