Current Cosmetic Crush! Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in "Fawn Over Me"

Friday, February 22, 2013

This little lovely has been sitting in my collection collecting dust for a few months now. I have an embarrassing amount of eyeshadows so I really don't make "the rounds" through everything I own, and although I have used this one a few times in the past I can not believe that I've overlooked it for so long!



This shade is completely unlike any other shade that I own even though it looks totally boring and unassuming. 


This shade is one of those unplaceable colors because it leans in so many directions. Is it bronze? Is it caramel? Is it taupe (because everyone places things as taupe if they can't describe it)? I don't know! All I know is that this is the most beautimous eyeshadow for a day where you want to keep things simple. It manages to add a little shimmer and a very flattering touch of color to the lids without being too noticeable, and don't even get me started on how much I love the velvety texture or how finely milled the product is OR that I get no fallout!


Benefit Fawn Over Me is point blank something that I would recommend to makeup minimalists, people with day jobs that don't allow a lot of makeup, people in school, or simply because it's awesome! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top