Cheap, Cheaper, and Cheapest; Vampy Lips

Thursday, December 13, 2012
Vampy lips are HOT, but they can run you a pretty penny. As much as I love me some high end products (e.g. Dior Addict lipstick in Perfecto which is... well, Perfecto) there are much cheaper alternatives bound to fit into any budget.


Cheap:


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry, $8.29-$5.94


Cheaper:


N.Y.C Smooch Proof Lip Stain 16 Hour in Forever Mine Wine, $4.99

Cheapest:


Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in Cherry Bomb, $1.99



6 comments:

  1. I desperately need revlon's and wnw's! thanks for sharing this carly! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are ever so welcome, Mariah! <3 You are going to rock these soooo hard. :3

      Delete
  2. I have all three of these, love them, and just keep buying MORE vampy shades! I think I am addicted! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Girl! Me too! There is just something about a vampy lip that just radiates confidence and sex appeal, haha... well, at least in my mind. X)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last two are based off of my local Rite Aid. The Revlon one I listed at WalMart price (cheapest) and I think Walgreens as the highest.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top