Drugstore Sightings vol. 1!

Saturday, December 15, 2012
I had a few minutes to check out my Local Fred Meyer last night and it was pretty much New Displays City in there! I had a blast walking through the isles and checking out the new products, some of which I haven't even seen on other blogs!

Needless to say, I did go a little crazy (but only a little) here and at Rite Aid, and just after I've freshly destashed my makeup collection. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight of snapping a few pictures of what was new at my local Rite Aid, but the only things that I noticed were different were the new Essie Holiday collection and the Revlon Nearly Naked line.

New L'Oreal products:


L'Oreal Visible lift foundation and blush.




L'Oreal Shine Caresse Gloss. These are allegedly YSL Glossy Stain dupes! :D I have NO idea why I didn't pick one (or 10) up while I was there... It looks like I'm going to have to make a second trip.


L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quads.

New Physicians Formula/Revlon/Almay products:


Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushed Youthful Glow Bronzer and Blush. Side note: Why does this brand always have the longest product names?

I'm also assuming that they Almay eyeshadow quads and eyeshadow sticks are new products, but I could be wrong. I honestly don't really follow releases from that brand at all. 


Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Makeup  Blush, Bronzer, and Lip Sticks. Cuuuute packaging!

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks. These aren't exactly "new news", but it appears that my Freddie's just got them in. 


Physician's Formula Super BB Cream, Powder, and Concealer. I picked up the BB Cream, but I was honestly tempted to try out the powder because WTF is a BB powder!? 

Revlon PhotoReady Eyeshadow Palettes. 

 New Maybelline products:


Maybelline Volum Express The Rocket Mascara and their new Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner! I'm really tempted to try out both!


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Lifter Foundation and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Perfector Powder, plus some new Baby Lips shades... and a Redkin bottle. It really grinds my gears when people leave random crap lying around in stores.



A new Instant Age Rewind Concealer exclusively for dark circles, patches, spots, etc. Also I VERY picked through Maybelline Color Tattoo display with some of the new metallic shades... and a roll of Justin Beiber Duct Tape. Really?


Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick and Vivids Color Sensational Lipsticks.

New CoverGirl products:


Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm. Now this looks interesting!


CoverGirl Concealer Balm. Also interesting. 

There are SO many tempting new products out right now! I'm actually surprised that I behaved so well with my haul:


I snagged the new Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong shampoo and conditioner, Essie Where's My Chauffeur?, Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, and the Physicians Formula BB cream. However I am feeling the extreme need to go buy one of those Shine Caresse Glosses!

See anything that interests you?


1 comment:

  1. I am dying to try the PF BB cream! How did you like it? I am very impatiently waiting for the drugstores in my area to carry it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top