Drugstore Sightings + Haul

Monday, June 17, 2013
I went to my local Fred Meyer today just to take a peek at what was going on in the makeup isles and I ended up finding a few new interesting displays!


L'Oreal seems to be churning out new collections and products lately! I managed to come across the new Magic Nude foundation (they're a liquid to powder product... how strange), a few Visible Lift blushes and a whopping two shades of Visible Lift CC Cream, a whole display choc full of new pink lipsticks and Le Glosses, and some new Infallible Vibrant Color lip colors.



The new Maybelline Big Eyes mascara has landed here along with some new Kroma lip products and Milani Liquid Eye eyeliners.

I would have inserted the picture with the new Maybelline Fit Me stick foundations, Color Tattoo loose pigments, and about a billion and two of the new Neon Babylips, but it turns out that I actually didn't snap that... whoops.

Of course I couldn't walk away empty handed:

I snagged one of the Maybelline stick foundations in 120 (a video of this is in progress), a Maybelline Color Show "holographic" nail polish in Mystic Green (post in progress), two of the Neon Babylips in Minty Sheer and Pink Shock, along with an essence brow pencil in dark brown, and some Seche Vite. 






2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top