Howdy, howdy, howdy! How are y'all doing today?
This post is going to be a little different than other traditional reviews. I'm shrinking the text down to the very basics and sparknote-ing the pros and cons of this new Maybelline FitMe foundation, but you can find all of the nitty gritty (and a demo) of the product in the video down below:
Size: 0.32 oz/9 g
Shade range: 10
Coverage: Light to medium
Finish: Cream to almost a powder
- glides on smoothly
- neutralizes light redness
- no cakey appearance
- quick and easy application
- small and compact packaging
- light feeling
- doesn't meet "shine-free" claim
- transfers easily
- packaging is unhygenic
- the cap is not secure, which can lead to the product drying out or having the cap come off way too easily
Do I recommend it?
I would for dry or normal/dry skinned folks. Combos and oilies should staaaay awaaaay.