Last Week in Review (July 17 - July 23)

Sunday, July 24, 2016
Man oh MAN! It has been SCORCHING this weekend here in San Diego! I was supposed to do a large batch of filming and post writing, but my poor little laptop and I could not deal with the heat. Instead of actually using my brain to write what was supposed to be today's post, I've decided to just do a little week in review with all of my posts and videos if you happened to miss them!

I'm actually trying to challenge myself by being more dedicated and consistent with my content both here and on my YouTube channel, so this week was super eventful! I had one (and sometimes two) bits of content coming out every day between here and there.













 My decluttering journey is officially half way through! I posted my face makeup declutter, and all I have now is to go through my palettes and my brushes.


I also reviewed the Glossier Rose Balm Dotcom here on ze blog! The original version of this product is one of the best selling items by Glossier, but I had to jump on this rose flavored one.













I kicked off a new series on my channel! Mask Monday is here and expect to see anywhere from 2-3 videos of this a month on, you guessed it, Monday! I started it off with a mud mask, as ya do, and I actually really like the Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy











I continued on with the trend of reviewing trendy skincare items from trendy brands and let you guys know what I thought about the MILK MAKEUP Natural Deodorant! You can read that review here.











On Wednesday we took a look at the historically accurate Besamé Chocolate Kiss lipstick! The lipstick is very oddly shaped, but man, once you get the hang of it, application is a breeze!










Hittin' y'all with a two-fer on Thursday! I want to start reserving Thursdays for tutorials, but I decided to release both of these videos because they play off of each other. Packing Light when it comes to traveling with makeup is something that I've found to be so much easier! Plus, if you lose your makeup bag, you have to repurchase less stuff.


Aaaand here is the tutorial of the simple and fresh makeup I can create by using what's in my makeup bag.








I recently redeemed the Sephora Tarteist 500 Point Perk! I never get the good ones like this, so I was super happy to be able to nab it. If you want to see the swatches of these lovely products, you can check that out here.


I finally purged all of the beauty empties I'd been hoarding for four whole months. It needed to happen. I give each and every product a quick little review and a nod to whether or not I'll buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top