TGIF (amirite?)! Ugh, what a week! I don't know about you, but it's been a pretty taxing couple of days and I'm super stoked that I'm now able to kick back and relax... LOL, who am I kidding? I need to get started on my Spring cleaning. I'm just taking a temporary blogging break to bring you another Weekly Favorites post. :)
1. LUSH Twilight Shower Gel, discontinued (super boo)
- Best. Smell. Ever. Lavender + Ovaltine = heaven in a bottle!
- It's purple with silver sparkles. How can you not consider this to be the most perfect shower gel ever?
- This has been the best thing for me this week because it literally washes the stress away with such a calming scent.
- LUSH had better bring this back next Christmas or else there will be a series of strongly worded letters...
- I consider this to be the ultimate travel palette! I've been on two out of state trips this month along with several day long stays away from home and this bugger has been my constant companion!
- All of the products are very pigmented and perform in the most satisfactory way possible and the large variation in colors when it comes to eyeshadows makes this perfect for day to night looks.
3. Ivory rosette earrings, Forever 21
- These are the perfect subtle, yet girly earrings for work! I looooove them.
4. Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer, $9.99 at Target
- This is an amazing concealer! The texture is very gel-like, which makes the blendability of this product phenomenal! The coverage is also pretty good, but it isn't the fullest of coverages.
- The only thing that I would change about this concealer is the wear time which seems to wear down on my cheeks after about 4-5 hours.
5. MAC Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick, discontinued
- As much as I love bright pops of color for spring, I oddly enough picked up this super nude shade the other day and I haven't been able to put it down since! I like to apply this a bit more sparingly (as in I tap it over my lips opposed to swiping it) because it can look like concealer lips with my current winter complexion. Sheering it out lets some of my natural lip pigmentation shine through to give this skin toned nude a more rosy appearance.