How much is my "Work Face" worth?

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My typical "work face" is pictured above. I tend to keep it pretty simple and neutral for personal ease and a professional appearance. Normally I skip foundation for a bare face or I substitute in tinted moisturizer because my position is pretty demanding and I don't have much time to touch that up and I certainly don't have the time to worry about patchiness or oxidization. 

My eye look consists of 4 very neutral eyeshadows:

Iron Maid-In in the inner corner, Adagio under the brow and all over my mobile lid, Allegro in the crease, and Presto softly smudged along my upper and lower lash line. 

And now on to the tally!



Face products:
  • Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up concealer: $9.99
  • Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Highlighting Concealer: $5.99
  • Benefit Hervana Boxed Blush: $28
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder: $7.49
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: $12 (travel size price)
Eye products:
  • Urban Decay Original Primer Potion: $9 (travel size price)
  • theBalm Balm Jovi Face Palette: $39.50
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: $7.99
Lip products:
  • Benefit Posie Tint: $30 (couldn't find a price for mini)
  • Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Candy, Baby: $7
Brows:
  • Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar: $29
Total: $185.96

Hoooooooo-eee! That's a lot more than I was expecting! It makes me wonder how much a full-on "Going Out" face would be worth...

How much is YOUR face worth?

The Science of Chic over and out!





1 comment:

  1. I agree about the foundation! I can hardly be bothered to put it on when I know i'm going to be sweating through it at work.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top