Finish 6 by Spring Check In

Thursday, February 25, 2016
Yeah, I know this post is late. My computer's hard drive decided to quit it's job, so I've been dealing with some pretty large technical hurdles when it comes to trying to blog.


Technical difficulties aren't the only thing that have been standing in my way for this challenge. I lost a few weeks of this challenge to being super sick and also traveling, so I haven't been making nearly enough progress in using this products up. I also lost a few of my original markers from when I started, so I don't exactly know how much of the product I've used up. Oy vey, this challenge has been a mess.




1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
  • The pan spot is definitely bigger, but I could have made more progress here. I'm one of those people that sets at the beginning of the day and forgets to touch up throughout the rest of it. I don't have very high hopes for this being totally gone by the first day of Spring.

2. Physicians Formula Nude Glow
  • I've used up some of this and I've been making a point to use this under my foundation when I do end up wearing it, and I've also been using it on their own to make my undereyes seems a little more away when I'm out running errands. This is one of the faulty marker casualties... my Sharpie mark wore off of the smooth plastic. 

3. Benefit Ooh La Lift
  • This is probably the most neglected product out of the bunch because I keep losing it. Oops! However, I have grown to like it the more that I use it. I use it underneath all of my other makeup and it adds just a little extra light reflection that makes me look more well rested. It's by no means a super-concealing product for the undereyes, but it does have a nice, natural, I've-actually-slept-well effect which I dig. 

4. Benefit Gimme Brow
  • I literally have no idea where I'm at with this product. It's impossible to gauge how much I have left, and it seems to keep going. 

5. Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense
  • I mean, I've made a little bit of progress with this, but I've really gotta start piling it on everyday if I'm gonna meet my deadline. Recently I've been using it both on my tightline and waterline in addition to very close against my upper lashes. Still love this product. 

6. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  • Man, I've really gotta start carrying this with me. I've made some headway, but there's soooo much product left. I'm also kinda getting tired of it because after piling it on it starts to look a little to pink on me. 
Yeahhh... I don't think I'm gonna successfully finish this challenge. In my defense though, I did get started exceptionally late in the season and I did pick some of the harder products to use up since most of these are specific to small areas of the face.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top