Last Week in Review (July 31 - August 6)

Sunday, August 7, 2016
Oh boy. It's no secret that I'm a severely depressed individual, but the last two weeks have been really rough for me. I'm kinda angry at myself for shirking off because I know that making content brings me joy and it's a great way for me to be productive without feeling stressed out, but I just couldn't muster up the energy to do it, let alone prep for it. Unfortunately this Last Week in Review is going to be a little bit scant. I deeply regret not having a full week of content up, but I'm really proud of what I did manage to publish.












Zip

I've resurrected Mascara Monday after several (i.e. nearly 5) months. It's hella hot right now in SoCal since it's summer, so I thought trying out a waterproof mascara would be prudent. The one I tested out was the essence I Heart Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara, which costs a whopping $5.
Nada
Again, nothing.

Not gonna lie, I had a lot of time filming this because minimal, light makeup is my fave thing if you haven't already noticed. I also took a trip to the beach for this and it was magical! I know that Imperial Beach here in San Diego gets a bit of a bad rap, but it's quite lovely if you ask me! The water is warm, the sand is soft, and it's a great place to spend a super warm day if you don't mind border patrol helicopters circling overhead about every 5-10 minutes (I'm being serious... they're everywhere). 

I don't know why I waited so long to review Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, but it was definitely time to! I've been having a serious moment with Glossier lately and I'm slowly collecting everything that they offer. I should stop, but I don't want to!

at it again with the double upload! I was SUPPOSED to film and post my July Faves & Fails and my July Haul last last week and put it up last last Saturday, but... I did it last week instead. I felt so weird posting a F&F that only had one true makeup product, like, who am I anymore? 


I've decided to do monthly hauls instead of generic collective ones because it gives me a better idea of what I bought when and how bad my budgeting was then. I'm really trying to buy less things, but damn all these awesome products and necessary repurchases!

Hand cream is actually a huge part of my life. I cannot stand having dry hands, plus the small minute long break that is applying it and massaging it in is a nice little way to treat myself throughout the day. I reviewed the SkinFix Ultra Rich Hand Cream, who is the current resident on my desk. 

A few things to expect this week:
+ another makeup destash video
+ a (sheet) Mask Monday
+ a brow product review

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top