As much as I'd like to be able to splash out on whatever product I wish, it's just not the case. I have a little mental list of things I want to buy and decided to share it with you lovely people today. Maybe you, dear reader, have had some experience with some of these products and can tell me what you think.
*UPDATE: I may or may not have purchased quite a few of these things and then some after being painfully responsible with my tax return. Oh what it is to be young and get the tax credit because you were a broke college student*
1. _Glossier. Milky Jelly Cleanser, $18
I've been all about gentle pre-cleansing items to remove my makeup lately. The Bliss Fabulous Makeup Melt is my current go to, but I'm jonesing for this one because unlike the Bliss one it doesn't have added fragrance.
2. _Glossier. Boy Brow, $16
I'm just majorly crushing after _Glossier., ok? As much as I love my Benefit Gimme Brow, it's just a little outside of my price range right now. I haven't heard a bad thing about this product, it's cheaper than Gimme Brow, and it has more shade options. Want.
3. Glitter Injections Pressed Glitter, $12.99
Ok, so I don't use glitter very often because I'm more of a minimalist makeup-er, plus they're just a pain and a mess to use. These pressed glitters look so much more manageable, which makes me more excited to use it.
4. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil, $105
Omg this product is such a splurge, but I tried it because my blogging bud Laura Neuzeth had amazing results and it did not disappoint. I have no idea where I'm gonna find a spare $105, but I'm gonna.
5. NUDESTIX Lip & Cheek Dual Pencil, $24
I've been low key obsessed with NUDESTIX as a brand since Gen Beauty when I got to meet the brand creators Ally and Taylor and say how perfect and "no makeup-y" their faces were. I've done a lot of reading up on the brand and their products and they really seem like something I can get behind. I have two of their Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencils, one of which I've already reviewed, and I'm dying to expand my collection.
6. Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette, $28
I've heard whispers of Fiona Stiles' new makeup line, but never looked into it until a video of her sitting down and talking turkey about her fave products with Jamie Greenberg (who I'm gonna see at The Makeup Show LA) popped up on my YouTube subscription list. This sheer contouring palette stood out to me the most because I'm honestly tired of the overdone contours that seem to be the standard nowadays. I mean, I like an expertly sculpted face as much as the next person, but I prefer mine to be more subtle and less "Instagram" if you get what I mean.
7. Jouer Blushing Beauty Palette, $66
Yet another brand obsession brought on by Gen Beauty! Jouer is all about natural shades and subtle enhancement of your own natural beauty, and I'm really gravitating towards that as of late. This palette, which contains two eyeshadows, a setting powder, a bronzer, a lip/cheek tint, a cream highlight, and a gloss seems like the best and most economical way of checking out several different products from the brand. Plus, I like the fact it all links together like makeup legos so...
Well, that wraps it up for now. To be honest, this is more of an abridged list, but I'd be sitting here for the rest of the day typing away at everything that has been crossing my mind.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, I'd love to hear what you think. Negative, positive... it doesn't matter. Let me know!
- March 2016 Favorites
- Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Review
- My Experience at the Gen Beauty LA Cocktail Party ...
- Trust Fund Beauty Polish in "I'm Kind of a Big Dea...
- Time to Review my Beauty Empties
- My Beauty Lust List
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water Review...
- February Favorites & Fails
- Essence Sheer & Shine Lipsticks in "BFF" and "Fros...
- Dr Lip Bang's Lip Freak "Sinister Berry" Review + ...
- Essence Liquid Lipstick "Almost Real", "Colour Par...
- Must Go Event: The Makeup Show LA 2016 and Keynote...
- Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop in "Volver" Review + Swatc...
- NYX Be Gone! Lip Color Remover Review
- NUDESTIX Intense Matte Lip + Cheek Pencil in "Bell...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2013 (43)
Powered by Blogger.